The holiday season is traditionally a time for positive reflection, gratitude, and giving. It can also be a stressful time of year. Each act of kindness can help ease burdens carried and bring simple joy to children and youth who otherwise may feel isolated and left out.
Our Season of Sharing campaign offers several giving opportunities to help ensure that each one of the children and youth we serve has something to celebrate this holiday season:
1) Wishes: Be matched with a family to provide unwrapped gifts from their wish list
2) Dreams: Donate unwrapped toys in bulk, to be gifted to children
3) Needs: Donate basic needs items from our Ongoing Needs List
4) Ambitions: Donate gift cards in denominations of $25 to be distributed to youth
5) Hopes: Donate funds to the CFS GE Season of Sharing campaign through CanadaHelps online. Click here or scan the QR Code below. Tax receipts will be automatically provided.
As in the past, all financial donations will be used to directly support families, provide toys or gift cards based on individual age and interests, and/or provide basic staples to help make this holiday season a bit brighter. Volunteers are also needed to help sort and allocate gifts.
Please click here to let us know how you will support the Season of Sharing campaign.
Please call our Season of Sharing Coordinator Laura at (289)-527-0240 to make arrangements for a donation drop-off at one of our offices at:
70 Town Centre Drive, Townsend ON or 14 Henry Street, Brantford ON
Your generous donation will benefit, enhance and improve the services provided by Child and Family Services of Grand Erie, in support of the children and youth who are in the Society’s care as well as various programs offered to marginalized children and youth in the communities we serve.
Brantford | Brant | Haldimand | Norfolk | Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
Please use the form below to make a direct donation through our CanadaHelps account. Tax receipts will be issued automatically.